WARRANTY FOR BOING REBOUNDER
Covered Product: Boing Rebounder
Boing warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for the following applicable periods:
- Frame – lifetime limited warranty
- Mat – 2-year warranty
- Bungee cords – 1-year, prorated warranty (how quickly the bungee cords will wear out varies widely depending on how vigorously and frequently the Rebounder is used)
Limitation of Remedies
Boing will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship within the applicable period, as set forth above. This offer of repair or replacement service extends to the original buyer only. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
This offer of repair or replacement does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than Boing.
How to Obtain Repair/Replacement Service
The buyer must return the Covered Product to Boing. If the buyer sends the product by U.S. mail, we recommend that the buyer insure it and send it return receipt requested. We accept no liability for products lost or misplaced in shipment.
***** LIMITATION OF LIABILITY *****
In no event shall Boing be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties, or for any damages to property or life, sums of money, claims or demands, whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or arising out of, the misuse, failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, or use in an unforeseeable manner, of the Covered Product. Use at your own risk!